LUNCH: By Wendy
NOTE: Guns, Ammo. & Tools to sell first! Selling in 2 rings part of the day. FFL Licensee will be on site! NO BUYER’S PREMIUM!
NOTE: Federal Firearm Regulations apply.
Guidelines for Gun Buyers
at Mark & Irene Warner Auction on September 24, 2016.
Transfer fee is $25 PER GUN.
This rule applies to BOTH private citizens, and FFL dealers.
- All purchasers of long guns and hand guns will be required to fill out an ATF 4473 form and be subject to a background check. Federal Firearms Dealers will need to provide a copy of their FFL with a photo ID in order to purchase firearms.
- Transfer fee is $25.00 per gun for 1st gun transferred and only $15.00 per gun on any additional transfers, except Wisconsin hand guns. All fees will be paid to FFL transferring dealer at time of gun pick up. This rule applies to BOTH private citizens and FFL dealers.
- All long guns must be picked up at Miller Hydro-Dipping, 25 Bean Street, Benton, Wi. #563-543-3602 . Long guns may be picked up same day as auction. This applies to all long gun buyers, irregardless of their state of residency.
- All Wisconsin residents purchasing hand guns will also pick up their guns at Miller Hydro-Dipping in Benton. Transfer fee is $25.00 per handgun.
- All Illinois residents purchasing hand guns will be required to show their FOID card at time of gun pick up. Illinois gun buyers will pick up their hand guns at The Gun Hut, 141 Sinsinawa Ave, East Dubuque Ill. #815-541-4419. It will be by appointment only. Hand guns require a 72 hour waiting period for Illinois residents.
- All Iowa residents that purchase a handgun will need to pick up their gun at The Gun Depot, 1564 Central Ave. Dubuque, Iowa. #563-582-GUNS. Transfer fee is $25.00 per handgun.
GUNS, AMMO., GUN CASES, KNIVES:
LONG GUNS: Browning A-Bolt in .204 Ruger; Winchester 351, semi-auto; Win. Model 70 in .300 Win. Mag.w/4-12 Redfield Scope; Win. Model 88 Lever action in .308; Win. 1901 10 ga. lever; (2) Win. Model 94’s in .30-.30 Cal.; Win. Model 90-22 .22 Cal. pump w/hex barrel; Win. Model 97, 16 ga. pump; Win. Model 1300 Turkey, 12 ga. pump; Win. model 120, 12 ga. pump; Knight .50 cal. black powder Rifle; Marlin 1897 12 ga. pump; American 12 ga DBL w/exp. hammer & Damascus barrel; Remington Model 742, semi-auto, .280 cal.; Remington Model 141, pump, .35 Rem. Cal.; Ruger 77/22 Bolt Action Rifle w/Bull Barrel in .22 Hornet; Ruger 10/22 Semi-auto w/lam. stock & Leupold 2-7 scope; Savage Model 112 in .22-250 cal. w/fluted bull barrel & scope; Spencer 12 ga., single shot; U.S. Carbine semi-auto Rifle, .30 cal.; OLY Model C, Rolling Block, single shot rifle in .22 short
HAND GUNS: Ruger-Super Black Hawk, S.A. Revolver, .44 Rem. Mag., w/holster; Ruger Single Six, S.A. revolver, l22 mag., 10” barrel w/holster; Colt Army Revolver, .38 special; High standard Sport King, semi-auto, .22 cal.; Thompson Center w/3 barrels, (.45 Colt & 410 ga.), .30-.30 win.) & (.223); Black Powder Pistol, stainless, .44 Cal.
AMMO: .22; .22-250; .204 Ruger; .280; .22 Hornet; .30 Cal. Carbine; .30-.30; .35 Rem.; .308; .300 Win. Mag.; .44 Rem. Mag.; 12 & 20 ga.
KNIVES: “Hen & Rooster” Handmade Bowie Knife, German Steel, 8 1/2” Blade, w/Sheath; Hand-made Bone-handled Knife w/7” Damascus Blade & Sheath. Numerous other hunting knives of various kinds!
SPORTING GOODS: Fishing Poles; Fly Rods; (2) Compound Bows American Archery-Chectak; Set of Walkie Talkies; Electronic Game Call (Cabelas); Ice Fishing Depth Finder; Ice Fishing Poles; Polar Escape Ice Fishing Shack (Magnum); Primo Deer Blind (Double Bull); Barnett Cross Bow; Eskimo Barracuda Power Ice Auger; Tip-Ups; Bushnell Spotting Scope, 10 x30; Camp Lanterns (Battery & Gas); Dip Net; Fish Baskets; Tackle Boxes; Fishing Lures; Metal Ammo Boxes; Hand Ice Auger
TOOLS & SHOP EQ.: LP Gas Wall Furnace; Deck Plate Alum. Pick-up Toolbox; Snap-On Torque Wrenches; Pipe Wrenches: Hyd. Press (20 T); Century Wire Welder, 110 V; Pipe Die Set 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/2”, 2”; Gear Pullers; Waterloo 26-Drawer Toolbox; Steel Framed Work Bench; Bench Grinders; 3-Chain Saws (Homelite, Husquevarna & Mac); Milwaukee Cut-off Saw; Power Tools (Saws & Drills); Enco Horizontal Steel Band Saw, 7” round, 12” Rec. Cap.; Heavy 12’ Pallet Rack (12’ t w/3 shelves); craftsman 3/4” Socket Set; Oscilloscope; Misc. Hand Tools; 3-Drawer H-D Toolbox; 4-Drawer Rolling Tool Cab.; Puma Air Compressor, 2 cyl. Upright; 10’ Alum. Step Ladder; Wet Stone Grinder w/motor; Wrenches; Sockets; Hand Tools
TRACTOR & MACHINERY:
- IH Farmall 560 Tractor, #550215Y-CC, W. Frnt., Fast Hitch, 16.9×38’s; 1 Set Extra Fenders for 460,560,660
- I.H. 1190 Haybine
- Case 8’ Grain Drill w/Galv. Boxes, Grass Seed & S.D. openers
- Rex 14’ Forage Box on Knowles Gear
- N.H. 256 Rake
- N.I. 324 2-Row Picker
- I.H. 6 Row Cultivator
- N.H. Hayliner 273 Baler w/thrower
- I.H. #56 Forage Blower
- J.D. 8’ 3 pt. Heavy duty Blade w/hyd. Swing
- M.M. 10’ Disc w/hyd. Lift
- Noble 4-Row 3 pt. Cult. w/Danish Tines, Rolling Shields & 2 Stabilizer coulters
- N.H. 519 Manure Spreader
- Sm. 3-Pt. Posthole Digger
- 5’ Material Bucket for Manure Loader;
- 34” & 38” Tractor Tire Chains
- Vermeer 605 F Round Baler
- 40’ Single Chain Bale Elevator (no trans.)
DAIRY-CATTLE-FEEDING & FENCING EQ.: Big Valley Self-catch Headgate (Like New!); Rnd. Bale Feeder; Several Bunk Feeder Auger Sections; 1 – 16’ Heavy duty Pipe Gate; Several Full & Partial Rolls of Woven Wire; Surge Alamo Vac. Pump w/5 hp. Motor & 3” Vac. lines; 2” Stainless Steel Pipeline w/receiver Jar
SILOS-CORN CRIBS: (2) Kast-Rite & 1 Madison Concrete Stave Silos; (2) Wire Corn Cribs w/Roofs & Lids (you remove)
TOY HAULER-UTV-LAWN & GARDEN ITEMS:
- ’04 Pace American 7’x16’x6 1/2’T. Cargo Trailer w/3500# Tandem Axles, Rear Cargo Doors, Side Door, Bumper Hitch w/removable Camper Conversion (SHARP UNIT!)
- Kawasaki #610 Mule 4×4, Side by Side seating, Utility Box, only 1316 mi.! J.D. #185 Lawn Tractor w/48” deck, Hydro Trans., & Kawasaki Eng.;
- Agri-Fab Sm. Garden Trailer;
- Mont. Wards Walk-behind Lawn Vac.;
- 2-Wheel Yd. Cart w/Tilting Box;
- 20 G. ATV Sprayer; Lawn Furniture & Misc. Household Items
VINTAGE HARLEY DAVIDSON PARTS: Fiberglass Saddle Bags & Tourpack; Mufflers; Mud Flaps; Horns; Tail Lights; Misc. Chrome Parts
ANTIQUE/COLLECTIBLES: Lg. Cast Iron Scalding Kettle on Stand; Lodge #14 C.I. Dutch Oven; Sm. C.I. Fruit Press; Horse Double Trees; Old C.I. Single Bed; Rnd. Oak Kitchen Table w/2 Leaves; Western 6 G. Crock w/handles; 2 G. Crock w/beehive insig.; Lg. 13 G. Glass Wine Jug dated 1940; (2) Lg. Amco & Columbian Kerosene Cans; Sm. Riveted Cream Can; Collection of 18 Bisque Porcelain Dolls; Beer Signs; Budweiser Thermometer; Harley Davidson Clock; 3 Harley Davidson Wooden Motorcycle Models; Sears & Roebuck Sawblade Clock; Cap Guns; Daisy BB Guns (1-NIB!)
TERMS: Cash, Check. Credit Card w/3% convenience fee. Wis. 5.5% sales tax if applicable. Positive I.D.required. All items must be settled for and removed day of sale or make arrangements. Not responsible for accidents or items after sold. Any announcements sale day take precedence over all printed material.
REGISTERED WISCONSIN & ILLINOIS AUCTIONEERS:
Larry L. Teasdale, Shullsburg, WI, 608-965-3558 Ill. #441.000224; WI #172
Randal J. Gill, Shullsburg, WI, 608-965-3632, Ill. #441.000226; WI #171
CLERK: Jeff Russell, Shullsburg, WI, 53586