LOCATION: 2 ½ miles South of Loganville, WI on State Hwy 23 to County Hwy W & ½ mile, East to Skyview Road to Cold Springs Road to farm. Watch for the auction signs at State Hwy 23 & County Road W.
LUNCH & RESTROOM ON GROUNDS
SNOW DATE: Friday, February 26, 2021
CATTLE: 165 Head of Good Quality Angus Beef Cattle
- 163 Head of Angus Beef Cows bred for March calving
- 2 Head Registered Black Angus 2-K Bulls, 2 yrs, proven sires
- All cows have been pregnancy checked, vaccinated, triangle 10, Alfa 7 & Iver pour on.
- If your in need of good quality beef cows or a Registered Herd Bull plan to attend this
fine auction. Interstate Papers Available.
FEED & EQUIPMENT
- 250 – round bales sorghum & sudan grass
- 18 – concrete H bunks
- 6 – Tuff Built bale feeders
TERMS: All purchases must be settled for day of sale. Payment by cash or good personal check. Number system to be used, photo ID required to obtain bid number to bid buy. Any announcements made day of sale take precedence over all advertised material
REGISTERED WISCONSIN & ILLINOIS AUCTIONEERS:
Larry L. Teasdale, Shullsburg, WI; 608-965-3558 IL. #441.000224, WI #172
Randal J. Gill, Shullsburg, WI; 608-965-3632, Ill. #441.000226 WI, #171
Larry R. Noble, Mineral Point, WI PH 608-574-2905 Reg WI License #406